Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day One!

Lovely, languid Sunday! January 2 - though I have unpacked from a two-day venture into and out of NYC, done groceries, laundry, dishes, changed bedsheets, cooked dinner and walked the dog, I still feel like I have achieved absolutely NOTHING today because I have also managed to sit at the kitchen table for at least three hours THINKING about all the things I would LIKE to do in the up-coming months! Isn't that what January is supposed to be about anyway? In the middle of all this sitting I have managed to start a major initiative. I have started this blog! I think writing would be a very interesting way to keep track of my steps and perhaps find my "way." What should my main priorities be this year? What are my most obvious joys and focuses? Maybe I can enjoy this foray into expression. Maybe blogging will give voice to my cluttered inner thoughts!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment